*PLEASE NOTE IT MAY NOT BE POSSIBLE TO OFFER ALL SERVICES DURING THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC AND TELEPHONE OR VIDEO CONSULTATIONS WILL BE USED*
Clinics & Services
We provide the following services:
- Health Promotion
- Maternity Care
- Menopause & Perimenopause Care
- Cervical Smear Testing
- Contraception and Sexual Health
- Child Health Development
- Childhood Vaccinations & Immunisations
- Chronic Disease Management
- Minor Surgery & Cryotherapy
- Hearing Aid Batteries
- Carers Register
- Links to Carers Association
Other Clinics(by appointment)
- Antenatal, child development and contraception appointments are usually within normal surgeries.
- For Minor Surgery please book an appointment with Dr Moore or Dr Bywater
- Six week mother & baby checks are carried out by Dr Ward & Dr Hinton
Appointments with Kirsty Udall, our Clinical Pharmacist, are available to help the GPs to manage patients' long-term health conditions or deal with minor illnesses. Kirsty is available Monday to Thursday and is here to:-
- Discuss your regular medications or health conditions such as high blood pressure, COPD or asthma.
- Answer any queries or questions regarding medication.
- Advise, assess and prescribe for a number of minor illness.
Kirsty is assisted by Jennie Smith our Pharmacy Technician.
Our practice nurses are in the surgery every weekday morning and some evenings for
- blood tests
- health checks and foreign travel immunisations
Please ring for an appointment.