*PLEASE NOTE IT MAY NOT BE POSSIBLE TO OFFER ALL SERVICES DURING THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC AND TELEPHONE OR VIDEO CONSULTATIONS WILL BE USED*
Clinics & Services
We provide the following services:
- Health Promotion
- Maternity Care
- Cervical Smear Testing
- Family Planning
- Child Health Development
- Childhood Vaccinations & Immunisations
- Chronic Disease Management
- Minor Surgery & Cryotherapy
- Hearing Aid Batteries
- Carers Register
- Links to Carers Association
Other Clinics(by appointment)
- Community midwife Antenatal Clinic (Alternate Tuesdays by appointment only).
- Antenatal, child development and family planning appointments are usually within normal surgeries.
- Provide maternity medical services (in liaison with the community midwives) and family planning advice.
- Dr Hinton offers coil and Implanon fitting.
- Drs. Bywater and Hinton also perform minor surgery and child development checks.
Appointments with Kirsty Udall, our Clinical Pharmacist, are available to help the GPs to manage patients' long-term health conditions or deal with minor illnesses. Kirsty is available Monday to Thursday and is here to:-
- Discuss your regular medications or health conditions such as high blood pressure, COPD or asthma.
- Answer any queries or questions regarding medication.
- Advise, assess and prescribe for a number of minor illness.
Kirsty is assisted by Jennie Smith our Pharmacy Technician.
Our practice nurses are in the surgery every weekday morning and some evenings for
- blood tests
- health checks and foreign travel immunisations
Please ring for an appointment.