*PLEASE NOTE IT MAY NOT BE POSSIBLE TO OFFER ALL SERVICES DURING THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC AND TELEPHONE OR VIDEO CONSULTATIONS WILL BE USED*
Clinics & Services
We provide the following services:
- Health Promotion
- Maternity Care
- Cervical Smear Testing
- Family Planning
- Child Health Development
- Childhood Vaccinations & Immunisations
- Chronic Disease Management
- Minor Surgery & Cryotherapy
- Hearing Aid Batteries
- Carers Register
- Links to Carers Association
Other Clinics(by appointment)
- Community midwife Antenatal Clinic (Alternate Tuesdays by appointment only).
- Antenatal, child development and family planning appointments are usually within normal surgeries.
- Provide maternity medical services (in liaison with the community midwives) and family planning advice.
- Dr Hinton offers coil and Implanon fitting.
- Drs. Bywater, Salter and Hinton also perform minor surgery and child development checks.
Our practice nurses are in the surgery every weekday morning and some evenings for
- ear syringing
- blood tests
- health checks and foreign travel immunisations
Please ring for an appointment.