England | Scotland | Wales | Northern Ireland | Ireland
Get the latest NHS information and advice about coronavirus (COVID-19), a new illness that affects your lungs and airways.
Check if you have coronavirus symptoms
Find out about the main symptoms of coronavirus and where to get medical advice if you think you have them.
What to do if you or someone you live with has symptoms of coronavirus
Advice about not leaving your home (self-isolation) and looking after yourself if you or someone you live with has symptoms.
Testing for coronavirus
Information about testing to check if you have coronavirus.
People at higher risk from coronavirus
Advice for people at higher risk from coronavirus, including older people, people with health conditions and pregnant women.
Coronavirus in children
Advice about symptoms of coronavirus in children, including when to get medical help if your child seems unwell.
Social distancing advice and changes to everyday life because of coronavirus
Advice about avoiding close contact with other people (social distancing), looking after your wellbeing and using the NHS and other services.
Links to more information about coronavirus
Links to government advice, information for health professionals and advice for other parts of the UK.
The Surgery Bromyard RdKnightwickWorcester, WR6 5PHTel: 01886 821279
The 2018 Patient Participation Group (PPG) is now being set up.
If you would like to join this virtual group please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. All views are valid and will be listened to.
2. Silence indicates agreement - please speak up.
3. We advocate open and honest communication.
4. The group is not a forum for individual complaints and single issues.
Aims and Objectives
Knightwick Patient Participation Group
1. To consult and plan with patients on the facilities and provision of services.
2. To allow patients to make positive suggestions about the practice and to provide any other initiatives and ideas that may be of benefit to the practice.
3. To enable the practice to maintain the quality of services already available at the Practice and to enable the Group to support the Practice when needed.
4. To publicise and promote the work of the Group within the Practice for the benefit of both the patients and staff.
5. Work with other groups to exchange information, advice and knowledge, including co-operation with other voluntary bodies.
Contact the Patient Group with your feedback, suggestion, comment or question. Please do not use
this form for complaints - these should always be directed to the Practice Manager
Note that by using this form, you will be sending information about yourself across
the Internet. Whilst every effort is made to keep this information secure, you should
be aware that we cannot offer any guarantees of absolute privacy. If this matter
concerns you then you should use another method to notify us of your comment.
Your IP address (188.8.131.52) will be sent
with your communication. In rare cases where abuse or criminal activity can be shown
to have taken place this may be used by the authorities to trace you.
Copyright 2006 - 2020 My Surgery Website | Privacy & Usage | Edit | Staff Home | Site Map | Accessibility | Site T&C's | Service T&C's