England | Scotland | Wales | Northern Ireland | Ireland
Get the latest NHS information and advice about coronavirus (COVID-19).
Get a test to check if you have coronavirus
Download the NHS COVID-19 app
Check if you or your child has coronavirus symptoms
Find out about the main symptoms of coronavirus and what to do if you have them.
Testing and tracing
Get a test to check if you have coronavirus, understand your test result and find out what to do if you're contacted by NHS Test and Trace.
Self-isolation and treatment if you have coronavirus symptoms
Advice about staying at home (self-isolation) and treatment for you and anyone you live with.
People at high risk
Advice for people at higher risk from coronavirus, including older people, people with health conditions and pregnant women.
Social distancing and changes to everyday life
Advice about avoiding close contact with other people (social distancing), looking after your wellbeing and using the NHS and other services.
COVID-19 support recovery service
'Your COVID Recovery' helps you to understand what has happened and what you might expect as part of your recovery.
GOV.UK: coronavirus – guidance and support
Government information and advice.
GOV.UK: local restrictions – areas with an outbreak of coronavirus
Local outbreak advice.
The Surgery Bromyard RdKnightwickWorcester, WR6 5PHTel: 01886 821279
The 2020 Patient Participation Group (PPG) is now being set up.
If you would like to join this virtual group please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. All views are valid and will be listened to.
2. Silence indicates agreement - please speak up.
3. We advocate open and honest communication.
4. The group is not a forum for individual complaints and single issues.
Aims and Objectives
Knightwick Patient Participation Group
1. To consult and plan with patients on the facilities and provision of services.
2. To allow patients to make positive suggestions about the practice and to provide any other initiatives and ideas that may be of benefit to the practice.
3. To enable the practice to maintain the quality of services already available at the Practice and to enable the Group to support the Practice when needed.
4. To publicise and promote the work of the Group within the Practice for the benefit of both the patients and staff.
5. Work with other groups to exchange information, advice and knowledge, including co-operation with other voluntary bodies.
Contact the Patient Group with your feedback, suggestion, comment or question. Please do not use
this form for complaints - these should always be directed to the Practice Manager
Note that by using this form, you will be sending information about yourself across
the Internet. Whilst every effort is made to keep this information secure, you should
be aware that we cannot offer any guarantees of absolute privacy. If this matter
concerns you then you should use another method to notify us of your comment.
Your IP address (126.96.36.199) will be sent
with your communication. In rare cases where abuse or criminal activity can be shown
to have taken place this may be used by the authorities to trace you.