1. All views are valid and will be listened to.
2. Silence indicates agreement - please speak up.
3. We advocate open and honest communication.
4. The group is not a forum for individual complaints and single issues.
Aims and Objectives
Knightwick Patient Participation Group
1. To consult and plan with patients on the facilities and provision of services.
2. To allow patients to make positive suggestions about the practice and to provide any other initiatives and ideas that may be of benefit to the practice.
3. To enable the practice to maintain the quality of services already available at the Practice and to enable the Group to support the Practice when needed.
4. To publicise and promote the work of the Group within the Practice for the benefit of both the patients and staff.
5. Work with other groups to exchange information, advice and knowledge, including co-operation with other voluntary bodies.